Insurers need insurance too
No one knows the power of a policy better than you. That's why you don't panic when one of your agents posts a libelous comment about a certain CEO on LinkedIn. Or when he accidentally sets your client's bathroom on fire after sneaking a cigarette before a meeting. Or when his inappropriate comment escalates into an all-out brawl in the conference room.
Where on Earth are you finding these insurance agents?
Here's the thing: a General Liability policy protects your business from significant financial loss. You know this. You're in the business. Things happen. People do and say bad things. And sometimes, it's not you; it's them. But you still need to protect yourself and your company from the unexpected.
Ensure your agents they'll be insured. Then you can rest assured that you're covered.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Quarterly payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements