Don’t be liable for libel
There are serious liability risks when dealing with the public. No one understands that better than sales representatives. On any given day you may encounter argumentative and belligerent people in offices, restaurants, retail stores and anywhere else your work takes you.
Because of the unfair reputation a segment of the public has with sales reps in general, conflicts may be unavoidable for even the savviest in sales. You need protection from accusations of slander, libel and copyright infringement. You also need to be covered when questions of personal injury and bodily harm are raised.
We live in a litigious society. Why risk your business and all its financial assets when an affordable General Liability policy can protect you when your company or your employees are called into court?
Sometimes the best deal you can close is one with your insurance agent.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Quarterly payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements