Last updated as of October 2, 2017
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we may collect information to administer the site and analyze its usage. We may collect:
- Your computer's public IP address.
- The web browser and computer you use.
- Your navigation of our site.
- Date and time of your visit(s).
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
- Products reviewed, researched and/or purchased.
You may be asked to enter personal and financial information when requesting a quote or filling out a form on our site.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To process transactions (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other party, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or requested service)
- To improve the service we provide (your information helps us effectively respond to your needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to optimise the performance of our website to give you a better experience)
To write to you via email from time to time (the email used when providing a quote, may be used to send you information on other products that may be important to your business, or about changes to our service)
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time either by calling us on 978.344.4215, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all marketing emails from us.
How do we protect your information?
All information collected from your during your usage of our website is transmitted to us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. Payment information is in addition relayed instantly to our payment gateway provider. Your card number and expiry date is held on our server in an encrypted format to enable recurring payments, only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Do we share your information?
We may share your information with selected insurance carriers and agents in the process of delivering the insurance product you need or service you request.
Can you access, change or remove the information we hold about you?
You can request access to the information we hold about you. You can also request to change and remove this information. To do so please call us on 978.344.4215 or email us at email@example.com. For record keeping and compliance purposes, we will retain certain information collected from you in conjunction with commercial transactions.
Yes. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you choose to decline cookies, you might not be able to fully experience interactive services or you might be obliged to re-enter personal details on subsequent uses of a particular service.
Your California privacy rights
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
If you'd like to opt-out of any storage of personal identifiable information or direct marketing, please either call us on 978.344.4215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.