Quote online and buy in minutes
Tailored insurance for engineers
A buildable solution
Problem-solving is your strong suit. But whatever your field – civil, electrical, industrial or process – engineering has built-in risks.
As projects get more complex and clients squeeze budgets and deadlines, mistakes can be made. You don’t even have to do anything wrong to be sued.
Trouble is, defending yourself takes time and money. And both are better spent building your business.
The good news is, there’s a solution – errors and omissions engineering insurance built to your exact specifications.
Why do engineers need errors and omissions insurance?
It’s simple. Errors and omissions insurance is what keeps you in business when things go wrong.
What’s confusing is it’s also known as E&O, or professional liability insurance.
But what’s in a name?
All you need to know is you’re protected. If a claim is made against you – even if it’s groundless – your coverage takes care of your legal fees and any settlement you’re liable for.
What’s more, we know that as engineering projects vary, so do the risks. We can build cover to suit your particular business. Then, if something goes wrong, you can be sure you’ll still have one.
What does our engineering E&O insurance cover?
- Errors and omissions – whether actual, alleged, or in the past
- Claims and damages – if you’re found liable
- Hiring an attorney – if you need one - and your defense costs
- Worldwide claims – as long as they’re filed in the United States, a U.S. Territory, or Canada.
What kinds of engineering do we cover?
- Project management
What other engineering insurance products can we provide?
- General liability insurance – for when you’re out and about on business or have visitors to your office. It’s protection against claims of physical damage to property and people.
- Cyber liability insurance – because hackers will hack. Cyber insurance can’t stop an attack. But it can give you the financial help to recover from one.
- Business personal property insurance – to cover the things in your office - from your furniture to your potted plants.
- Workers’ compensation insurance – required by law, even if you only have one employee. Protects your business from crippling workplace injury claims.
We can build coverage to suit your particular business needs. And it’ll just take a few minutes.
Read what our customers say about us
I had many things to do to get inspection insurance. Matt guided me through the process making it easy for me. Friendly and prompt and respectful people and service. Thanks
Mr Welch. 06-14-2018
Quick and easy process. Information is clear and upfront.
Insurance Bee's service is great I told them what I needed and it was done no hassle or complication everything was explained to me in terms that i could understand. I highly recommend
Mrs Garcia. 04-16-2018