Hard hats and hazards. All in a day's work.
Insurance inspectors spend their days out in the field assessing residential and commercial construction sites, existing buildings and machinery, among other things. Walking through construction zones is always a safety risk.
When you need detailed information to determine the risks involved in approving companies for coverage, there is always a chance of property damage or bodily injury.
Let's say you plan to inspect a cluttered room and the person who let you in the building slips and falls on the items you moved. That's when you need a general liability policy so you're protected from lawsuits and damages.
General liability claims are very expensive. It doesn't take an inspector to determine the long-term viability of a business that takes shortcuts on insuring its employees.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Quarterly payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements