Coverage that's a site for sore eyes
Accidents happen, even on a vacant lot, which is where many land surveyors find themselves. A passerby may trip over your tripod. You may scratch his truck with a survey rod. You are exposed to liabilities on a daily basis. But here’s the good news: a General Liability policy covers both physical injury and property damage.
Being covered means you can continue to work, even as your business faces charges of alleged negligence or wrongdoing.
You don't need a compass to see which way this is pointing. Do your level best to get insured right now.
Meanwhile, we'll try to stop writing land surveyor puns. We hope we didn't cross any lines. OK, seriously, that was the last one.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Quarterly payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements