Retailers' insurance

Retail business insurance

When it comes to retailers’ insurance, it’s not a case of one size fits all. So getting the right coverage for your retail business shouldn’t be an impulse buy.

That’s why we offer you options: general liability insurance or a business owner’s policy.

Just have a browse of our windows below. Pick the coverage that suits your retail business best, and we’ll do the rest.

General liability insurance

Coverage for your business for:

  • Personal, advertising & bodily injury
  • Damage to property
  • Medical bills
  • Moveable business equipment

Business owner’s policy (BOP)

A bundle of coverage for your business, including:

  • General liability insurance
  • Buildings insurance
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Equipment breakdown insurance
  • Employee benefits liability insurance
  • Employment practices liability insurance

Read what our customers say about us

Rated 4.8 out of 5 with 1745 reviews on