Don't let risk sell you out
The only problem with running a busy store is keeping up with the orders. Or is it?
Customers walking in and out all day are great for business, but they also have the potential to cause problems for even the most diligent storeowner.
No matter how prepared you are, accidents happen. Customers can trip over, heavy items can fall, your products could damage someone or something.
Retailers' General Liability Insurance helps protect you. If something goes wrong, and a person or their property is damaged, your coverage pays for your legal defence and any compensation you're liable for.
It's a good buy for you and a goodbye to risk.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Four-payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements