Retail business insurance
When it comes to retailers’ insurance, it’s not a case of one size fits all. So getting the right coverage for your retail business shouldn’t be an impulse buy.
That’s why we offer you options: general liability insurance or a business owner’s policy.
Just have a browse of our windows below. Pick the coverage that suits your retail business best, and we’ll do the rest.
General liability insurance
Coverage for your business for:
- Personal, advertising & bodily injury
- Damage to property
- Medical bills
- Moveable business equipment
Business owner’s policy (BOP)
A bundle of coverage for your business. Included as standard:
- Property (buildings and contents) insurance
- General liability insurance
- Business interruption and extra expense insurance (max 12 months)
- Equipment breakdown (including microcircuitry)
- Employment practices liability
- Liquor liability
- Cyber insurance
- Employee benefits liability
- Property away from premises
(Please call if you need one or all of these.)
Read what our customers say about us
I had many things to do to get inspection insurance. Matt guided me through the process making it easy for me. Friendly and prompt and respectful people and service. Thanks
Mr Welch. 06-14-2018
Quick and easy process. Information is clear and upfront.
Insurance Bee's service is great I told them what I needed and it was done no hassle or complication everything was explained to me in terms that i could understand. I highly recommend
Mrs Garcia. 04-16-2018