Care for your caregivers
Caring for others is a daunting task, especially when it's just you and your patient. Whether you're working with someone who is sick, disabled, elderly - or all three - situations may arise that require liability protection.
Home health aides often work with fragile people who are easily hurt. Confusion and disorientation may lead to accusations, and suddenly a lawsuit is brought against you and your employer.
A General Liability policy can prevent financial woes that otherwise could bankrupt a small business. Even the most experienced professionals in home healthcare are not immune to situations involving bodily injury and property damage.
A business employing multiple home health aides magnifies this risk. General Liability Insurance allows them thrive as caregivers in a stress-free environment that diminishes the complications that may arise during an in-home visit.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Quarterly payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements