Weed out risk
Making the earth move for your clients takes skill. And a lot of equipment.
All that whirring and chopping and shredding and grinding makes your life easier, of course, but it opens the door to potential problems. Green fingers don't always make safe hands.
No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. What if a client trips on your power cable? Or you dig through a water main? Or your lawn treatment turns their yard into a desert?
Lawn care and landscaping General Liability Insurance helps protect you. If something goes wrong, and a person or their property is damaged, your coverage pays for your legal defence and any compensation you're liable for.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Four-payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements