Looking to reach more customers? Want to spend less time taking orders? Happy to save money?

A perk of being an InsuranceBee customer is the chance to get yourself a slice of the online ordering action.

Join Pizzamico and your customers can browse your menus, make their choice and pay. All online.

It’s easy and fast. You could be online and taking orders in as little as 48 hours.

Food vendor insurance

Get my quote

Sell more food with our insurance. Here's how ...


Mobile food vendor insurance policies

Don’t get burnt

Let's face it, when you’re hungry, there's nothing more appealing than grabbing a bite to eat, or a hot drink from the nearest food stall. Whether it's at a food market, a music festival, or a sporting event, if you’re a mobile food vendor, you're pretty popular when people need to feed.

But, did you plan to spill hot coffee over that woman’s arm? Or give that guy severe food poisoning when you undercooked his fried chicken?

  • What does our mobile food vendor insurance cover?

    • Bodily injury – you spill hot soup over a customer while serving them at a music festival, severely scalding their arm and making you legally liable for their injury.
    • Property damage – an unsupervised frying pan catches fire in the kitchen of your mobile food truck, subsequently damaging a neighboring property.
    • Personal injury – an employee makes disparaging remarks about a customer when their back is turned. The customer overhears and sues for slander.
    • Loss or damage to your own property or property in your care, custody and control is not covered by this policy.

Read what our customers say about us

Rated 4.8 out of 5 with 1745 reviews on