Quote online and buy in minutes

Get my quote

Oops. Sorry, your browser's not supported. Please try again using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari.

However, if want to use this browser and are willing to accept that our website will not be looking it's best, please close this message.

Errors and omissions insurance for real estate agents

Quote online and buy in minutes

Quote online and buy in minutes

Get my quote
pink tink

Affordable insurance

pink tink

Licensed advisors

pink tink

Direct access

pink tink

Customized coverage

Errors and omissions insurance for real estate agents

Quote online and buy in minutes

Get my quote

Real estate E&O insurance

Rent or buy? City or suburbs? Apartment or condo? Just some of the many questions your clients ask.

You’re the professional, after all. So, when it comes to making their dream home a reality, your clients rely on your knowledge and skill.

But if you make a mistake – it happens – and your client’s dream turns into a nightmare, you can be sued for professional negligence. In fact, you can be sued even when you haven’t made a mistake.

  • Why do real estate agents need E&O insurance?

    Faced with a claim, your professional reputation at stake, you’ll have to defend yourself. Lawsuits cost. A lot. And if you have to fund one yourself, it might not just be your reputation on the line, but your business, too.

    Errors and omissions insurance takes care of these costs for you. Your coverage can get a lawyer to defend you, cover your legal costs and pay any damages you’re liable for.

    A sound investment? We think so.

  • What does real estate E&O insurance cover?

    • Mistakes and omissions – whether you made them, or not
    • Claims against you – plus damages, if you’re liable
    • Claims for work you’ve done in the past
    • Claims made against you worldwide – but they must be filed in the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada
    • Legal costs including hiring you a lawyer, if necessary
  • What other insurance do real estate agents need?

    • General liability insurance

      If you visit clients or they come to your offices, you need this coverage. It protects you from claims made for injury or damage to property that’s your fault. Without it, you’ll have to find the money for medical bills and a legal defense, if you’re sued.

    • Business personal property insurance

      This policy protects things like your IT equipment, furniture – even the potted plants – in your office. It also covers devices like tablets and cell phones you take with you when you’re out and about on business. As loss or damage to your own property is not covered by a general liability policy, it might be worth adding. Especially if you stop and work out how much items these things will cost to replace.

    • Cyber liability insurance

      If you store client data electronically, use email and run a website, you’re a target for cybercriminals. While cyber insurance won’t stop an attack, it means you’ll survive one. Because it’s not the data breach that destroys most small businesses, it’s the cost of recovering from one. Your coverage can take care of these costs for you, restore your systems and – importantly – your reputation.

    But because small business insurance is our business, we know that every real estate agent’s insurance requirements are as unique as their agency.

    We can make sure you get the package that’s right for you.

    What’s even better is it will take only a minute or two.

Prefer to talk?

For advice, a quote or just a quick question, feel free to call me.

I'm Kim - I'm here to help you.

My direct line is: 978 344 4288.

Call me or request a call and I'll call you back.


Kim Silkes
Account Executive

Quote online and buy in minutes

Get my quote