Take your own advice: get covered
It’s a risky world out there.
For you, that’s both a good and a bad thing. More clients come to you for protection against those risks which means you’re nice and busy. That’s the good news.
The bad news is that more clients for you also means more risk for you. With each new account comes the added likelihood of a claim against you.
Missed a renewal? Arranged the wrong policy? As your expertise lies in reducing risk for others, it makes sense to heed your own advice and protect your business too.
Professional liability insurance covers the legal costs and damages you’re liable for if a client sues you for a mistake you’ve made such as:
- Loss of productive sales and service time due to meetings with defense counsel, depositions, file reviews and investigations
- Negative effect upon agency morale and emotional impact on staff members
- Damage to your agency's reputation
- cost of replacing lost accounts
Having the right insurance in place means you’re free to deal with your clients and get on with running your business.
The coverage benefits:
We provide coverage for:
- Errors and omissions - whether actual or alleged
- Claims and damages
- Defense costs - including appointing an attorney if necessary
- Claims arising from past work
- Worldwide coverage - as long as the claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada
We should be able to find coverage for virtually any insurance-related line of work. Feel free to give us a call at 978.344.4200 we'll help you figure out how to protect your business.