Secure your business
Your clients have high standards. They expect a safe pair of hands, and a spotless reputation.
They're relying on you to make sure their premises are clean and fully functioning. It can be a tough job, but the service you provide is vital.
However, accidents can happen to even the most careful janitors and cleaners. You could use the wrong cleaning product, leaving a surface damaged or unsafe. Or you could lose keys to the premises, or somebody could slip on a floor you've just cleaned.
Cleaning and janitorial General Liability Insurance can help protect your business. If something goes wrong, and somebody sustains an injury or property damage, your coverage can pay for expert legal defence and any compensation you’re liable for.
General liability insurance made easy
- Buy online or over the phone - saving you time.
- From as little as $500 – saving you money.
- Customized to your profession – coverage as unique as your business.
- Helpful advisors – advice you need when you need it.
- High quality Hiscox coverage – rock-solid security and world-class reputation.
- Four-payment option – your budget, your way.
- Free additional insureds – show you're professional and reliable.
Who is general liability insurance for?
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Visit a client's place of work or home, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client's equipment
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities
Why do you need general liability insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance because:
- General liability claims are notoriously expensive
- It safeguards your business
- It satisfies contractual requirements